Monday, July 11, 2011

Working on our Home... MY FIRST BLOG POST !

Alright blogging world, I'm in. Today I decided to take a few minutes and try out blogging. We'll see how this goes in determining whether or not I continue. Sort of curious to see if anyone will read what I post.

So this week we have been busy, busy, busy. Ryan has been acting as the expert plumber, electrician, and drywall installer as we've been working on updating our garage bathroom (all in addition to his usual work and school schedule). I have been busy cleaning, shopping, organizing, taping, priming and painting. Our deadline to finish is tomorrow when my dad & stepmom come into town. The floor paint is drying (thanks Mark) and the toilet remains to be installed ... so close !!

In any case I'm all about before and after shots so here they are:

                   BEFORE !  :( 
 









           
















AFTER !     :)              



Can't wait for the toilet to be installed then we will have 2 functioning bathrooms again. Ryan's dad will be taking care of it tomorrow and I am beyond thrilled !

Looking forward to this next week of good times, and memory making while my dad & stepmom are in town. Hope you all have a great week !

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What a difference! I think the bathroom looks amazing, and very cute colors.

    I will read your blog. I am a great blog stalker! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! I love the green! It's so you! OK. I'll stop over using exclamation marks. Anyway, thought you'd like to know that I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete